Sunday, June 17, 2007

Big brother and little...



We found out Friday and are thrilled! Greg and I got to celebrate our anniversary the next day (7 years!) by getting massages and going to a fabulous steak restaurant. Coming up with girl names was the topic of conversation for most of the night! Any ideas?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the following little girl names...Emma, Ruthie (a friend of mine in college had this name and she was just so cute & petite, Isabella, Ava, Aimsley, Sophia, Hannah. Gosh I could go on and on! Good luck choosing her name. =) Sometimes you know what it will be when you see their precious face.

chichimama said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea yea yea! i'm so happy for you guys! how fun to throw a girl in the mix with all of those boys! (i bet your dad is thrilled!) is it coincidence that i dreamt last night that WE were having a girl also? i think not! and congrats on the anniversary...can't believe it's been 7 years! i still regret not going to your wedding. i'm so sorry! i goofed...wish i would've.
are you gonna share girl names on your blog or keep it a surprise?

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! Peanut was supposed to be Julia Sage but wound up being Peanut instead:) You guys are going to have so much fun picking out girl stuff!

Trisha said...

Congratulations. It is so funny, every prego woman that I know (or read about, like you) is having a girl. That means I must be having a boy because not everyone can have girls. How fun for you two. Girl names have been easier for us than boy names, maybe it is because we already have a little guy! Good luck and enjoy the pink!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, how fun to have a girl now!! I tend to like more old fashioned names, but many are popular now and I wouldn't choose one of those. Of course, we had to go with the obscure, Lilla, but it meant a lot to us. We met a girl with that name while on a mission trip. That's what I would do, pick a name that means something to you!

Ava said...

A Girl! How much fun! Noah will love to have a baby sister to love and protect! She is and will be a beautiful little girl! I am VERY excited! Can't wait to celebrate with you in a few weeks!

Love You!
Jenny

Heather said...

Congratulations!! Little girls are so much fun.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! 3 of my co-workers/ ex-co-workers-from-my-just-previous-job (!) are pregnant, all due in the fall, and all girls! What is it with the fall and girls this year??

lindsayloo said...

OH MY GOSH!!!
YAY!
I'm so excited about this. BABY GIRL!!!!
Reese can finally have a girlfriend! I guess she'll be a bit younger, but that's okay.
SO exciting.

Amy said...

Congratulations ... but don't ask advice for names! As most of us who have been there before know, someone won't like the name we pick, no matter what it is. Only you know what you like, whether it's tradition, trendy, unique or common.

Jess said...

How fun! Let's see I like........Hannah, Ella, Halle, Presley, Sophie, Emma, Abby, Eden........if you need more I can keep going! I like girlie sounding names! Good luck picking one out. You will find just the right one.

Our lovestory... said...

Congrats! Girls are in the air right now! Our little girl will arrive around 9/8!

We have been loving the adorable clothes! Boy stuff is cute, too, but there is so much to choose from for girlies!

Anonymous said...

Very Exciting!!!!

Start saving your money for girl clothes!!!! It is a hopeless addiction that cannot be cured!!

I love the names Sophie and Kennedy.... what do ya think? :)

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Still bitter that you beat me to it. =)

My vote is still Glenda Sue. Then there's always Wilhelmina and Jeanette. And don't forget Gertrude is a family name... you could always call her Gertie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun you will have with a precious little girl. I'm so excited for you all. But...like Traci said, little girls can be a bit pricey...so many hairbows, bracelets, outfits!! Had we had another girl, her name most likely would've been Sadie...but no more kiddos for this chica. We would sure love to see you guys. Would you please come out sometime??? Let me know, Claudia claudiaford2@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I think you should name her two female names from the Bible. Like "Zipporah Tamar" or "Bathsheba Jezebel"