Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sweeties

Noah loves his little sister so much. She's just not too sure about the sheer volume and enthusiasm with which he loves her...


At her 2 month checkup, we found out our perfectly sweet baby girl is in the 50th percentile for height, 90th for weight, and her head is only in the 25th percentile. Clearly they don't measure around the cheeks...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is so classic!! Will be fun to pull out when they are teenagers.

christy said...

Love the new layout...cute, cute, cute pictures!!

Trisha said...

So cute. My little guy loves his little sister too. She likes to laugh at him, but starts to bring out the pouty lip if he startles her. Don't you just love having one of each?

Anonymous said...

They are so cute...love the first picture. My mom has many of my sister sitting with me and I'm either in tears or close.

Anonymous said...

Um, I cannot, cannot, cannot get over that first picture. LAUREN = NOAH. She's even doing flat face! I've never seen her make that face, so I'm loving it.

I can so totally believe her stats. Did they basically tell you she was short 'n fat?

Incidentally, I see that the first picture was taken in Lauren's nursery, which I have still NEVER seen. You best post some pictures soon, beotch.

Anonymous said...

p.s. Love Noah's shirt. Someone really cool must have given that to him.

p.p.s. Tell Greg his thighs look hot.

Sara Neufeld said...

Well look at you and your new layout...nice! Looks good! I, as well am ready for some nursery pictures!!!

By the way, thanks for all the nice comments on my blog! :)

Jackie Sue said...

Rachel--I KNEW you'd mention Greg's thighs.

Anonymous said...

That little face is priceless!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

All of my kiddos were like in the 90% for everything... and 110% for cheeks!! love chubby cheeks!

I can't believe she is two months old already. Are you getting any sleep yet??

Sasha said...

So cute! She kind of looks like Rich in that last picture, but in a beautiful girl sort of way.

MomOf4 said...

What a cutie pie! Love the picture of your son and daughter together!!

Sleepynita said...

She is such a sweet little peanut! You must feel so lucky to have 2 great kids, and a husband with what appears to be NO leg hair!

PS

I can send you better pictures of the actual haircut if you want. Email me danitam at shaw dot ca

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Cute pictures!

My niece was the same way, every measurement was way different than the other. My sister in law was so worried she was going to turn out so strange looking. LOL

How was going back to work? Hopefully it went smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Rachel is so right...Lauren looks so much like Noah in that first picture. And totally like YOU! Love it!!! She's precious!

-Nikki