Monday, September 08, 2008

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words


Wow. My friend Lindsay sent me to http://renz-o.blogspot.com/ which is a fabulous mantage of dare-we-say sexy Olan Mills photos from the 80s. This was my favorite and is simply entitled "Cousins."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! My favorites are the ones with the picture up front and then off in the distant corner is the brushed version in which you stare off innocently into the distance.

I'll bet these two thought they were sooo hot back then - suspenders and all:)

Anonymous said...

LOL..I needed to see this at this exact moment today.

Rachel said...

NOT what I would have guessed as the title of this photograph...

Amy said...

AWESOME.

My sister was just telling me about some web site where you can "yearbook yourself" which means it takes a photo of your face and makes you into an out-dated yearbook photo... although most of us have those on our own. :)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

My favorite was the Brothers in Brew with the Bush beer in there. I mean, who does that? And goes and gets the picture taken expect at a backyard party? Oh, just wrong, but funny for sure!

Ava said...

...ooooh creepy...

Anonymous said...

Too...Many...Words...

I just spent like half an hour on that blog and it was worth every minute.