Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Belated Birthday Post

My older sister, Jenn, turned 32 last week! We celebrated with her family over the weekend; we went to their place for enchiladas and ceasar salad, watched the Bears beat the Saints, played light-saber games with the kids, and of course, ate cake. Here are a few pictures:

We had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and cherry-flavored "writing."

I asked Skye to smile and he did this...


I asked Trey to smile and he did this...



Then I asked the whole family to smile and it turned out great! (Dustin, Jenn, Skye, Trey, and Brice).



Happy birthday, Jenn! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So frickin' CUTE.

p.s. I really can't wait for Trey's rotten tooth to fall out. =)

Anonymous said...

My nephew has a gray tooth! He's VERY proud of it.

Love the pictures. Your nephews are adorable and it's always nice to see pictures of Jenn, the other sister. :) Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

You can totally tell you guys are sisters!