Sunday, April 29, 2007

What a Weekend!

Friday, Noah got to play with his friend Carson all day long. They were adorable and had a great time, and they kept each other such good company that I could actually sit on the couch and relax!



Saturday, I got up ealy and went to our huge neighborhood community sale. I'm usually not much of a garage-saler, but this was the mother of all sales. I got something for each of my kids--yes, that's right, I can't believe I will have TWO kids soon. Anyway, a big wheel for Noah:



...and a double stroller, which is thus far the first official gift for the unborn:



I also got my hair cut and highlighted on Saturday so I am a blonde again. I didn't take a picture of this; I know you're all super sad about that. The rest of Saturday consisted of watching the entire first round of the NFL Draft (remember my New Year's Resolution?). Then I made an appetizer, got a sitter, and Greg and I were off to a work function for his office.

Sunday morning I had to pick up some cinnamon rolls from a food auction I entered to support a mission trip. We were going to have a small breakfast together out on the patio:



Seriously. Anyone want to come over?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Those look "delicioso" I'm there!

lindsayloo said...

CUTEST picture of Noah and Carson!!!!
I love it.

Heather said...

If I lived closer I would definitely help you eat all those cinnamon rolls. YUMMY!

Trisha said...

So jealous! First of all, I have been looking for a good, used double stroller and that one looks great! And the cinnamon rolls? Could you ship them? Sounds like a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Did I see the Jeep logo on that stroller? You guys are such yuppies. =)

Your cinnamon rolls look fab against the granite backdrop...

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, those look amazing! So, what's the address for the party? :)

The zoo actually works for kids around Noah's age. Lilla is 14 1/2 months and we've been taking her since she turned 1. Maddie is 20 months and loves, loves, loves the animals. So, definitely, especailly if he's learning his animals!