Friday, September 28, 2007
I Have A Dream
I have a dream that it is Fall, and then I wake to realize it is never really Fall in Texas. I was going to wait until October to decorate my house for one of my favorite times of year, but I just couldn't help it. Call it nesting, call it obsession, call it whatever you like. It is 91 degrees outside, I'm wearing shorts and a tanktop and am sweating, there are only a few wisps of clouds in the sky... but darn it if my dining room and front entry don't look like Thanksgiving is next Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
I have the exact same issue in Florida! Our A/C went out tonight and I told hubby if he couldn't fix it, we were spending the night in a hotel! Luckily, he fixed it :)
Wow. You seriously need to come decorate my house. We do have fall, even if it isn't the fall I am used to, and my dining room decor never looks nearly as good as that!
We are dreaming the same dream. I can't stop making pumpkin bread and craving fallish things!
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend...tell that baby to wait just a little while so we can see you!
Love,
Jenny
It looks great!
So glad I am not the only person with the fall decor bug. Love it!
Adorable! I am so impressed, and, it makes me long for the cooler temperatures, sweater weather and apples! :)
very cute. i love the glass pumpkins in the back. Target? I've seen some like that recently...LOVE fall decor! hope it cools off for you soon.
Nice dining room, Chichimama sent me over to take a look.
LOVE it!! This week I bought 4 pumkins, a bag o' gourds, a bag o' baby pumpkins, and a mum! Can't wait to see you...although sad to say, it's suposed to be unseasonably warm here this week.
Chichimama directed me to your post, I love your decorations. You are way ahead of me and our Thanksgiving is next weekend! I guess I will have to pull out the Fall decorations this week.
Hey you could celebrate Canadian thanksgiving. Right on time with the decorating for that one :)
I have that distinctive fall weather you are looking for! Really I would trade you in an instant if I could.
Love the decor!
I guess we'll be seeing Christmas here in about another month, right? I was in Macy's the other day, and they were setting up for it already. I about wanted to push over the displays! It's ridiculous.
and p.s. we are having delightful Fall weather here in CLT. I TOLD you you should move here!
It's just a BIT cooler in NWA, but unfortunately I'm down here in sweltering hot Dallas with you. =)
oh how beautiful!! i love it--i'm so impressed! maybe you'll get to feel a little fall weather soon...(?!?!)
p.s. i've been out of the blogging loop for too long. i've got lots of great posts to catch up on here--i can already tell!!
Yay for fall! This makes me feel better about making Kent go to our church fall festival super early on Saturday to buy mums before they sold out. Love, love fall.
Post a Comment