
I was cleaning my bookshelf this morning and ran across this book. Someone gave it to me when I was pregnant; if anyone out there is pregnant, for the love of all that is holy and pure, don't get a copy. It is wrong and includes all manner of nasty graphic pictures of births where the women are haing their babies in positions that are probably more similar to how the baby got in than how it should come out.
Anyway, for the first time I noticed the name of the 2nd author: Lars Hamberger. How unfortunate is that? I was on the phone with my sister at the time and we got a pretty good laugh, so I thought I'd share. :)


3 comments:
I can't even beleive that's a real name - it's so bad. He needs to meet Rich's old coworker Roz Cheasley and they can have super annoying babies together. In odd positions.
p.s. I love how this is the second picture in a row you've taken on or in front of your new leather ottomon. =)
Who gave you that book? The front cover looks pretty scary.
Rachel--yes, I love the ottoman.
Jennie--I don't remember who gave me the book, but the front cover is nothing compared to the scariness inside. Lots of naked parts everywhere with other nastiness coming out of them. ew.
Post a Comment