Do you remember
this post from last year's Halloween? It was Noah's first trick-or-treating experience, he'd just turned 1, he had his costume on for about 20 minutes when he puked all over it. We removed the costume and it made it's way to the back of his closet until this year because I'll be darned if it doesn't get some use as long as it fits!! This year was significantly better; Noah trick-or-treated at 5 neighbors' houses (except that when he got a piece of candy, he'd say "Thanks" and then throw it back in their bowl, so he ended up with no candy whatsoever). Then he decided it was time to rip his lion suit off and play soccer in the front yard with daddy, giving candy to various trick-or-treaters who passed by.
.
The Lion approaching:

.
This is my favorite picture...

.
So that was the 31st. Well, today is November 2nd and it is Noah's "king" birthday as he turns 2! I can't believe how time has flown; I hold Lauren now and I swear it could be Noah in my arms, just coming home from the hospital! Since we celebrated Noah's big day with a
Little Einsteins party a couple of weeks ago, today has been fairly low-key, but he of course got to help make his favorite breakfast -- pancakes. He's opened a few presents, gotten his 2-year shots, and we're all going for some dessert later on. Happy Birthday my sweet boy!
.
And an update on Lauren? She's staying very busy keeping up with the
Big Three responsibilities of babies: eating, pooping, and sleeping!

7 comments:
You're kiddos are gorgeous. Love the little lion with his whiskers and Lauren looks so sweet just sleeping! Let me know when things slow down for you. I'd love to meet up and see you!
Jonna
Your not you're
oops
Happy Birthday Noah!!!
I can't believe you have 2 kids now. Lauren looks so much like Noah to me!
How sweet is that - You guys are going to have so much fun over the holidays with both kids. Enjoy:)
That costume is adorable! Lauren looks precious with her hands all cuddled up under chin. So cute! Happy Belated Halloween to your family.
I swear you have THE MOST adorable children!
Heather
Happy Birthday to Noah! What a cutie he is!
Lauren is so sweet. Who wouldn't want to just love on her! Awww!
Post a Comment